Masks on the air
Instagram has long ceased to be just an application for sharing photos. Now the service makes it possible to add a story, decorate photos with text and stickers, as well as conduct live broadcasts. Recently, there was another novelty, a mask on the face. If you want to diversify your stockis with this tool, but do not know how, this article will help you find answers to the questions you are interested in.
Description of function
It's difficult to find a person who would not have met funny videos of girls with hare or canine ears. For the first time such filters were used by clients of mobile application Snapchat, after which the popularity of the program soared to the skies.
In 2017, the developers of Instagram with the next update added masks to the face and to their application. Although the service can not compete with Snapchat for a variety of filters, - yet the mode is very in demand among users.
Why use the new functional:
- Give comedy to your image and record a video.
- Make a congratulation on the holiday or a declaration of love more original.
- Just cheer yourself and your friends mood.
- Masks in the form of cats and zayek especially like girls, because they associate themselves with them.
- If you suddenly turn on the filter, then you can have fun making fun of a friend.
To appreciate the novelty of Instagram it is enough to use our instruction. It is relevant for Android and iOS, as the official applications on both platforms have a similar interface.
How to enable masks in Instagram:
- Launch the application.
- Click on the icon of your profile in the tape of the story or make the svayp to the right.
- To activate the front camera, touch the two arrow icon in the lower right corner.
- Select a mask compatible shooting mode, for example, normal or free hands.
- Touch the smiley icon to the right of the record button.
- At the bottom of the screen, a bar appears with the available filters, select the option you like and click on it.
- To activate some masks, you need to perform certain actions, for example, open your mouth or raise your eyebrows.
- Turn on the recording by touching the large round button. If Normal mode has been selected, one click will be sufficient for the picture. In other cases, you need to touch the button again to end the shot.
- The final stage is to choose whether to save the record on your smartphone or immediately publish it in the story. To do this, click on Save or your story in the lower left corner of the screen.
Any program can sometimes work incorrectly. Below we tried to answer the most frequently asked questions.
Q: Masks are not included, what could be the reason?
Answer: There are several possible options:
- You have not updated the application to the current version. Go to Google Play or the AppStore to do this.
- The firmware or model of your phone is outdated. In this case, you will need to reflash the gadget or purchase a more modern smartphone.
- The update is not yet available to you. Have patience and wait until it reaches your device.
Question: Why were the filters, but have disappeared somewhere after the renovation of Instagram?
A: The most likely reason is the application itself. Wait for the next update or try to install the program again.
Masks in Instagram is a fun innovation that daily raises the mood for millions of users of the service. We hope that after reading this article, you can easily join them.